Thursday 23 January 2014

Retarded bs.

Im still so pissed off after coming back, i need to write this somewhere, damn it.

I was late for archery today becoz i had a workshop to attend. When i reached there, i couldn't find my bow becoz someone else was using it. Well, i thought of using another bow but sat is the competition so i shouldn't change my bow ! I asked if i can have it back for practice and the coach explain nicely to me how the short girl need to use this bow because it is lighter so easier for her to pull. I said i can try using other bow but not today, so we came to a conclusion that i will try other bow next week.

The fun part is this, somehow my arrows are with her too. Stupid person assign both of my stuff to her, how nice. Of course there are so many arrows around but i have been using them for the past competitions so for confidence sake i want to use the same ones. These arrows are much shorter and lighter that's why i chose them! I asked the short girl but she insist me to ask the exec. Fine, i explained why but this little exec girl dont let me change and tell me what difference does it make ? U idiot, if it doesn't make a difference, why would i insist to use them! ANGRY MAX. So much for being friendly with her all these while.

I haven seen the short girl around most of them time and she isn't even shooting for competition. Just because i was late today, my stuffs were stolen! I try to shoot with the same bow but different arrows but it was like shit ! Damn it... Done ranting.

No comments:

Post a Comment