Saturday 12 October 2013

 Yeaaa I've decided to join archery! 
Heart pain paying the gym membership, lol
Today was the 6th or 7th session already and it is getting better! :)

Basically what is more impt for beginners is to get good grouping of the arrows.
Today was much better, but somehow the first arrow decided to go elsewhere, lol

Another view

LOL THIS IS LOUSY but it was interesting becoz my arrows are in pairs
I will work harder! hehehe

 ---------------------------------------------------------------
Cooked these for lunch! yum yum! :DD

Skyped back with my family in the afternoon...
Just what i needed for this gloomy day.
Woke up seeing my bestie's msg and the sky was gloomy made me damn emo.
Lucky i have friends around me to keep me company so that i wont feel so lonely :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment