Tuesday 8 October 2013

My weekends!

Have been spending my past 2 sunday exploring Harrogate & Skipton! :) 
Trying to go out every week before i get flooded by school work and stuffs.



Sun dial by the road side, pretty cool!

What is autumn without falling leaves... :)



Whole stretch of flowers, so pretty they dont feel real

Cute busy little sausage dog (dachshund)
 I like it how they bring their dogs to roam around...
lester.... :(

Spotted paw prints hehe, so cute

Last stop at Bettys tea room! 
Personally didn't really like it there because it was so expensive and i feel it is not worth my money :(
Once is enough...

---------------------------------------------

Next, Skipton!
Been pestering my friend to bring me see castle so here we go! hahaha



:DDD

i like it how every photo on a sunny day looks so picturesque
fyi: right side is private property, cant imagine living in castle :O



didn't really take much photos inside as it is very difficult to climb the stairs.
The castle feels like a giant maze with all the connecting stairs and rooms.
I like castles but cant imagine living there, have to climb these ridiculous stairs everyday :/



Venturing into the castle woods!

Relaxing and calm, life's good afterall!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's next?

Maybe exploring Bradford?
Not intending to go too far yet like London or what, gonna leave it when there is longer breaks or special occasions!
BUT i definitely want to go to farm!!
I want to see those sheeps!! :DD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
RIGHT. I am starting to miss home now....
I miss lester... so much so much... that i actually cried thinking of him, sigh..

School has been good but really need to read alot of self reading. The lucky thing there are no lessons on Wed and Fri! yeaaaaa

I have finally decided to join archery, paid for the damn gym membership already, sigh.

Gonna sign off now, it is WEDNESDAY YEA!

Good night everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment