Friday 13 September 2013

First day!

Hello guys! Its only 5am here but I woke up for the toilet, zzz. Gonna get back to sleep later. I have limited data usage for my phone now, very long story... have to wait till afternoon to go get the adaptor for my hall's internet.

I'm really lucky and thankful because there are 2 other Singaporeans who are very friendly, they pick me up immediately after I reach school. Went to my hall to put my luggage and went for lunch. Its cold today but both of them claim it is not cold, I will wear my thermal out tmr =_= its only 10 plus degree here plus drizzling. We just walked in the rain because I want to faster adapt to the weather.

Bought my pillows, duvet, toiletries, very little stuff and by the time I got back is already 5 plus so I states unpacking and realise my clothes are too thin for the weather :(

gonna pop by the school for campus tour, afternoon meet with 1 of the singaporean to get the com stuff and maybe shopping again.
I will get back to sleep now.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment