Wednesday 4 September 2013

my 25th birthday!

SIGH! I'm already 25 this year! 5 more years before i hit 3! OH.MY.GOD.

anyway this is how i spent my 25th birthday with my family and friends! :)


4/8/2013 with Mei Ling!

My first birthday meal, yes i know it is super early. Everything was planned and i just have to follow her with a empty stomach, haha.

Thai Accent @ Vivo City
We went to Thai Accent at Vivo City and the tom yam soup is really nice! We manage to finish everything :)


There was this ship docked just beside so we went to take photos! I think it's some ship from Columbia and there were many sailors around, so cool eh!


Fruit tarts paradise @ Vivo City
There's always a second stomach for desserts! :)
I LOVE MY CHOCOLATE MIXED BERRIES TART! <3<3<3


THANK YOU MEI LING!!! :)))
-------------

20/8/2013 with my orlengs clan!

Korean BBQ @ 2D1N/Sikkae, Tanjong Pagar

We were supposed to have korean bbq at 2D1N Soju Bang but somehow we went to Sikkae??? hahaha. the first floor doesnt seems like the bbq area so we went straight upstairs, somehow the 2 restaurants are linked i think. Anyway it was my first time having authentic korean bbq so i was having high expectations for the food especially the pork belly! It's either we overcooked the meat because it was so tough... the pork chop was much nicer because it was marinated and more tender. We did enjoy ourselves though, hahaha. Lucky we went early around 6pm because the place starts to become very warm as more people came and they opened the windows =_=


We wanted to chit chat at tom & toms but there's no tables left so we ended up at yakun at 100am. We really crap alot until we were the last customers left haha.


Cheers to my orlengs!!

-------------------

27/8/2013 with An An!
Another day that i had no idea what i'm going to eat and just follow around with empty stomach!
We went for lunch at Skinny Pizza at Wheelock Place, stupid me never take photos for our food! 

Anyway we had free flow of truffles which An An loves so much hahaha. I keep telling her the truffles oil smells lie petrol, opps!! After window shopping at Orchard, i was kidnapped to Mandarin Gallery for this!


Antoinette restaurant @ Mandarin Gallery
Went for desserts at this classy and cosy Antoinette restaurant! 




Thanks An An/Na Na for feeding me very well! hehe. 

-------------------------
31/8/2013 with Ying, surprised guest appearance of Ian and Hong Ging haha

This girl ah, trying to keep secrets but all exposed by me, lol

Nooks pancake @ Bukit timah

We played with our food that day, hahaha. You cannot go there when you are super hungry coz you need to wait patiently for it to cook and somemore need to think of what designs to do. Someone did shit and mine was an upgraded version (3D and with apples)

After which we cab down for the light festival but i feel last year's was more fun :(

my daogei bought this neck cushion for me la!!! so cute!!!
Thanks Ying, Ian and hg for celebrating my bdae again this year! :D

31/8/2013 with family!
Had our usual sat dinner gathering at my house, my mum cooked my favourite 红糟鸡!!! :))

my da jie baked this pretty cake!!


my nieces (crystal & phoebe), nephews (lucas, ryan and zhi jie) and my lester!


with my father and mama :)



my first pandora bracelet from my sisters..

YEAP! that's how i spent my 25th birthday with lots of loves from my family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment