Sunday 1 September 2013

let's fly!

(i actually wrote this blog entry in July)

Hello my friends, family and strangers out there!
I am back to blogging after so long. 
My closer friends should know that i will be flying to UK for my studies soon, i will be gone for 1 year to get my master's in Biomedical Science at University of Bradford, West Yorshire, UK. Most people like me are not familiar with Bradford so here's the geographical location of Bradford.

  It is 1 hour away from Manchester and 3 hours from London by train. 
Another one with more cities shown.

I will be flying off on the 12 Sept!! It will be 7.5hrs from SG to Dubai for 2 hours stopover and another 7 hrs to reach Manchester airport. I am really not familiar with long hours flight except for the 7 hours to Korea when i was in secondary school, haha. 

Actual orientation will start on Monday with lots of programs planned for us including city rides omgomg, excited already! 

As for accommodation, i will be residing at Forster Hall which is only about 10mins walk from the uni. Every student will have individual en-suite room so dont need to share toilet, yeah! Will have a common kitchen and laundry area though :)

It will be autumn in Sept and temperature around 10-18°C. Hopefully i can tahan the cold as i'm super sensitive to temperature changes, afterall i have been living in sunny Singapore for so long ya. 

Time really flies, i have been talking about this since March but it was only just words and no action and poof, its Sept already! It was a tough decision but i have to do it, i have been lazing around for too long. 

Also... previously i did tell some of my friends that i will be going with my classmate from MDIS but somehow she have some problem with her sponsorship so it is confirmed that she cannot go anymore. I really pity her because she was all prepared and brought her luggage when she came to SG from her home in China... well, now i'm really all alone! *i will survive, i will survive!*








No comments:

Post a Comment